Day one: Arrive in Jammu – Patnitop
On your arrival at the Jammu airport/Jammu railway station, drive to Patnitop and love the evening at relaxation. Make your overnight stay at the hotel.
Day two: Patnitop to Srinagar
Today, drive to Srinagar and check in at your hotel. Travel the city. In the evening, return back to the hotel and stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Day three: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After the breakfast is done proceeds to full day trip of Sonamarg which is one of the most stunning drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg is also known as Meadows of Gold and is located at a height of two thousand six hundred ninety two meters. You might take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains whole the year. At the evening back to Srinagar. Stay Overnight at the hotel.
Day for: Srinagar to Gulmarg (sixty kilometers / one point three hours drive)
After breakfast proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to sightsee the lovely Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of fourteen kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg timely in the afternoon and check in the hotel. After that begin a short tour for boarding the Gondola cable car system (the eight minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour earlier and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day five: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (one hundred thirty five kilometers / two point five hours drive)
After Breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains well-known as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive along the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive equivalent on the Lidder River that is flowing through the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day six: Pahalgam to Katra
After breakfast proceed to Katra. On your arrival at Katra, check into the hotel. In Evening continue to Mata vaishno Devi Cave Darshan (trek of fourteen kilometers from the katra town), After Darshan of Mata vaishno Devi Cave back to Katra. Overnight stay at Katra Hotel.
Day seven: Katra – Jammu Drop.
After your breakfast is over, we will support you with transfers to Jammu Airport/railway station. However, on your way to airport or railway station you can make a brief stopover anywhere for your Shopping and then for your onward flight/Train.
- Lodging in Deluxe room on twin sharing.
- One Night stay at Srinagar.
- One Night stay at Gulmarg.
- Two Night stay at Pahalgam.
- One Night stay at Patnitop.
- One Night stay at Katra.
- Transfer and sightseeing according to the above stated tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on your arrival as stated above.
- Accommodation on your Breakfast.
- Transport by Indigo, Indica, Tavera, Xylo and Innova
- All the type of taxes such as toll taxes, driver’s payments, Fuel charges, interstate permit if applicable, all taxes.
- All currently accessible Hotel taxes.
- All the types of personal expenses including tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, & Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any type of meals unless or otherwise specifically stated.
- Any type of claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
- Any other provisions which is not specified in the Colum “Inclusions”.