Day one: Arrive in Jammu – Patnitop
On your arrival at the Jammu airport/Jammu railway station, drive to Patnitop and love the evening at leisure & make your Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day two: Patnitop to Srinagar
Today, we shall drive to Srinagar and check-in at your hotel. Travel the city. In the evening, we will come back and make stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Day three: Srinagar – Sonamarg
After the breakfast we will continue to full day trip of Sonamarg which is one of the most striking drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called as the “Meadows of Gold” and is situated at a height of two thousands six hundred ninety two meters. You might take a pony ride (on your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains all over the year. Come back in the Evening to Srinagar and your overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day four: Sonamarg to Srinagar. (Ninety kilometers / two hour drive)
After the breakfast you can leave from Sonamarg & drives towards Srinagar. Visit the Srinagar at half day and sight see the tour of world’s most famous Mughal Gardens on visiting the Nishat Bagh that is known as “The garden of pleasure” and Shalimar Bagh known to be as “Adobe of love”, Shankaracharya Temple, Hazratbal Shrine & Pari Mahal and also make your overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day five: Srinagar to Gulmarg (sixty kilometers / one point three hour drives)
After the breakfast is over continue towards Gulmarg. Enroute you will get to see the beautifulness of Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a picturesque drive of fourteen kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive at Gulmarg some early in the afternoon & check-in at the hotel. After, that begins a short tour, boarding at the Gondola cable car system (the eight minutes ropeway). Incline back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge yourself in some horse-riding. Make your Stay overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day six: Gulmarg to Pahalgam (one hundred thirty five kilometers / two point five hour drive)
After the Breakfast, we will drive to Pahalgam through the Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara that is known as the bread basket of Kashmir. Now, we switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive along the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns into picturesque as we drive equivalent on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend your rest of the day at leisure. Make overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam
Day seven: Pahalgam to Jammu
After the breakfast is done, we will assist you with the transfers to Jammu Airport/Railway Station. However, on your way to Airport/Railway Station you can make a short stopover for your Shopping and then we will continue for your onward flight/Train.
- Lodging in deluxe room on twin sharing.
- Two Night stay at Srinagar.
- One Night stay at Gulmarg.
- One Night stay at Pahalgam.
- One Night stay at Patnitop.
- One Night stay at Sonamarg
- Transfer and sightseeing according to the above given tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on your arrival.
- Best accommodation on your Breakfast.
- Transportation by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo and Innova
- All the types of taxes such as toll taxes, driver’s payments, and Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, & all the other type of taxes.
- All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
- All the types of personal expenses like as tips, laundry, telephone bills & beverages, and Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any types meals unless or otherwise precisely mentioned.
- Any type of claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident & others.
- Any type of other facilities which are not mentioned in the Colum of “Inclusions”.