Day one: Arrive – Srinagar
On your arrival at Srinagar airport and transfer to the Houseboat. In the evening Shikara ride is known to be the world’s most famous dal lake. Later return to the houseboat and stay overnight at the houseboat.
Day two: Srinagar to Pahalgam (ninety two kilometres / two hour drive)
After Breakfast is over, we shall drive to Pahalgam through Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara that remains most famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. Now, we will switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive along the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns attractive as we drive similar on the Lidder River flowing from the opposed direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day three: Pahalgam to Gulmarg (one hundred thirty five kilometers / two point three hour drive)
After the breakfast is done in the morning, continue towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the gorgeous Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a picturesque drive of fourteen kilometres to Gulmarg. Make the arrival in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check-in at the hotel. After that you can begin a short tour, residing the Gondola cable car system (the eight minutes ropeway). Descend back to the Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge yourself in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at the hotel in Gulmarg.
Day four: Gulmarg to Srinagar
After your Breakfast take some sightseeing of Gulmarg and later continue to Srinagar, check-in at the hotel and after that refresh yourself and take some sightseeing of Srinagar half day tour of the world’s most famous Mughal Gardens by visiting the Nishat Bagh known to be the “The garden of pleasure” and Shalimar Bagh known to be the “Adobe of love” , Shankaracharya Temple , Pari Mahal , Hazratbal Shrine and others. At evening come back to Srinagar and stay overnight in the Hotel.
Day five: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After your breakfasts continue to the full day trip of Sonamarg which is one of the most stunning drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also known to be as the “Meadows of Gold” and is situated at a height of two thousands six hundred ninety two meters. You might take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains all over the year. At the evening come back to Srinagar and make your stay overnight in the hotel.
Day six: Srinagar Airport Drop.
After your breakfast is done, we will be backing you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way to the airport, you can make a small stopover for your shopping and then we will continue for your onward flight.
- Lodging in the deluxe room on twin sharing.
- Three Nights stay at Srinagar.
- One Night stay at Gulmarg.
- One Night stay at Pahalgam.
- Transfer and sightseeing according to the above given tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
- Welcome drink on your arrival.
- Best accommodation on your Breakfast.
- Transportation by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo and Innova cars.
- All the type of taxes like toll taxes, driver’s payments, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, and all taxes which are required.
- All the currently appropriate Hotel taxes.
- All the types of personal expenses like tips, laundry, telephone bills & beverages, and Camera Fees.
- Cable Car Tickets, Any type of meals unless and otherwise precisely mentioned.
- Any type of claim due to road blocks, curfew, accidents and others.
- Any other type of provisions which are not specified in the Column “Inclusions”.